All calls · @Finora_EN's record
@Finora_EN on BABY
Not scored The account was retired from collection, so its calls are kept on file but not followed backfilled
🟢 $BABY 3.2% burst with 1.7x volume looks like real continuation momentum - my bias is bullish here on the 1h while daily structure is aligned — this spike is a continuation impulse, not my read of a bull trap, though it is a counter-trend push versus weekly and BTC so I am more demanding on confirmation and will not chase the 15-minute +3.2% print - I expect a first test of 0.01450 then 0.01479 if the impulse holds; a healthy path is a pullback into 0.01354–0.01364 (and possibly 0.01305) before that continuation - entry zone: 0.01354–0.01364 after a liquidity sweep of the last impulse low, not at 0.01405 — wait for a 1h bullish engulfing or lower-timeframe market structure shift back up, plus reclaim of 0.01396, before adding; elevated relative volume and buyer-dominant flow support the idea only if that reclaim prints - take-profits in order: 0.01450 then 0.01479 - place protection beyond the structure flip / last HL — a close below 0.01266 flips my bias to bearish and I stand aside - RSI stretched near 79 with weekly/BTC still bearish means I skip market-buy longs into the pump; the long/short crowding is a caution flag, not a reason to fade the 1h trend yet 📊 not investment advice, educational report only 📊 Flow: OI $3.7M (+10.0% 24h) · funding +0.0050% · taker 1.24× Where's the next resistance? Find out → link in bio 🔗
Levels against price
BABY bull
- Written as
- “$BABY”
- Conviction
- firm
- Kind
- forward call
- Status
- Not scored
Stated invalidation. “a close below 0.01266 flips my bias to bearish”
| Role | Level as written | Timeframe |
|---|---|---|
| target | 0.01450 = $0.0145 | — |
| target | 0.01479 | — |
| support | 0.01354–0.01364 | — |
| support | 0.01305 | — |
| entry | 0.01354–0.01364 | — |
| trigger | 0.01396 | — |
| invalidation | 0.01266 | — |
Why the analyst said it
my bias is bullish here on the 1h while daily structure is aligned
this spike is a continuation impulse, not my read of a bull trap
I expect a first test of 0.01450 then 0.01479 if the impulse holds
a healthy path is a pullback into 0.01354–0.01364 (and possibly 0.01305) before that continuation
elevated relative volume and buyer-dominant flow support the idea only if that reclaim prints
Not checked: there is no priced market evidence from the moment this was posted.
At posting backfilled
Collected before tracking began. Posting-time evidence does not exist for this post.
Since posting Not scored
Not scored: the account was retired from collection, so its calls are kept on file but not followed.
- Monitoring from
- —
- Baseline
- not yet observed
- Horizon ends
- 10 Oct · 06:30
- Last check
- 26 Sep · 09:45
Monitoring began after the post. If price crossed a level before then, the crossing was not observed and its order is unknown, so it is not counted.
Where this came from
source x_api · sha256 27eb1f7bdc537922… · claim 2103734005455622278#0